Thought Leadership Blog
Keep Your Horizon Bright07/25/17
Adroit leaders frequently seek professional expansion opportunities that not only support development and growth but also networking prospects. Every leader understands that not all career journeys are predictable and some include course correction along the way further expanding learning, resilience, and adaptation.
KBA Coaching Expansion
Exploring options and discovering new professional possibilities can be an exhilarating process that rejuvenates the attainment of personal milestones and supports the creation of a foundational career vision. In understanding these concepts, Kirby Bates Associates is expanding its offering of coaching bench strength branching out the portfolio of coaches to better match the needs of future and current patient care leaders. We understand that not one singular coaching service meets the needs of all.
To best serve our clients, KBA has developed a consortium of coaches that will round out the KBA bench strength in the areas of Board development, CEO coaching, COO coaching, C-Suite relationships, and specific service line development.
As always, Kirby Bates will continue to offer nursing cohort leadership and CNO coaching programming. Stay tuned to learn more about our expanded coaching services and meet our new coaching consultants.
Keep your horizons bright and your future promising – explore personal coaching services as a great option in creating a truly attainable career vision.
Happy July 4th from KBA06/30/17
To our clients, friends, and colleagues:
We wish you a safe and wonderful holiday!
Kirby Bates Announces New Affiliation06/23/17
We at Kirby Bates Associates are singing because we are now part of the Jackson Healthcare family of companies. Founded by healthcare innovator, Richard L. Jackson, Jackson Healthcare is built on a simple idea — that talented professionals with a shared purpose can improve the lives of patients, families, and communities.
Headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, just outside of Atlanta, Jackson Healthcare has risen to a place of prominence among the largest healthcare staffing and technology companies in the U.S. It currently serves more than seven million patients in over 1,300 healthcare facilities. Each of Jackson Healthcare’s 18 companies operates independently but has the advantage of working synergistically with other “sister” companies and having the support of an exceptionally strong private parent company.
Advantages of Joining the Jackson Healthcare Family
• We retain the Kirby Bates Associates name, leadership and staff while benefiting from the support of a much larger company
• We can offer our clients a broader array of services by working with our Jackson Healthcare “sister” companies
• We now offer options for Interim Management Services – including an all-inclusive package in which we employ Interim Leaders and manage all housing and travel arrangements
• We are expanding our Executive Search, Coaching and Consulting Services with a broader national reach
• We are part of a company that gives hospitals $100,000 each year in Hospital Charitable Service Awards honoring hospital programs that promote community health and wellness through education, access, and delivery
• We are part of a company that champion’s local, national and international charitable work, with an emphasis on helping underserved children through foster care, adoption advocacy, and medical missions throughout the world
• We are part of a company that the Atlanta Business Chronicle has named Atlanta’s “Best Place to Work” in 2014 and 2015 and “Healthiest Large Company” in 2015
• We are part of a company culture that places the highest priority on living its core values: Esteem the Team; Others First; Strive for Excellence; Maximize Potential, and Do the Right Thing
Some of Our Jackson Healthcare “Sister” Companies
Care Logistics: Helps hospitals achieve reliable and predictive performance in the areas of throughput, quality, and experience
Jackson Nurse Professionals: A Joint Commission-certified healthcare staffing company specializing in the placement of registered nurses nationwide on a per diem, travel/contract, and temporary-to-permanent placement basis
Jackson Therapy Partners: The second largest U.S. therapy staffing firm targeting professionals who seek contract and permanent roles in physical, occupational and speech therapy
Jackson Pharmacy Professionals: Provides pharmacy staffing and placement solutions
Jackson Physician Search: Specializes in permanent recruitment of physician and advanced practice providers
LocumTenens.com: Places physicians, CRNAs, NPs and PAs with U.S. hospitals, medical groups, and community health centers
Premier Anesthesia: a national anesthesia management and consulting company with a multi-disciplined team that evaluates the anesthesia department and builds the best anesthesia teams in the industry
Sullivan Healthcare Consulting: Helps maximize the return on investment in the perioperative suites of hospitals and ambulatory surgery centers
Virtual MedicalStaff: Gives patients digital access to any physician specialty, anywhere in the world, anytime
Tyler and Company: specializes in healthcare executive search, CEO succession planning, and board governance consulting
More information on Jackson Healthcare and other Jackson Healthcare companies can be found on their website: www.jacksonhealthcare.com.
Karen K. Kirby, MSN, RN, NEA-BC, FACHE, FAAN
President & CEO
Office: 610-667-1800 ext. 306
Direct Line: 617-514-0040 Mobile: 267-968-1880